Tuesday 23 March 2010

4th Goal/Project completed...



I'm happy to report that in between beading some pieces for some orders, I was able to finish my 4th Goal/Project towards "Operation Tackle that Bead Stash"! I started out again looking through the Bead Stash that I had and I came across some very pretty pink beads, so I thought that I would use them because they reminded me of Spring.
This was a fun piece to make for me, purple is actually my favorite color but next in line is pink! The flowers were just fun and this cabochon went very quick for me.

Introducing: Pretty in Pink





Thanks so much for stopping in and I hope that you have a beadiful day! So until next time please don't forget, "Operation Tackle that Bead Stash" and Bead Happy!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

8 comments:

Bellesanbeaus said...

Awwww Bobbi...this is so cute....BUT I did not remember that I made that bunny!!! lol You did a great job on this...can't wait to see your next one! Big hugs Beth

Bobbi Ann said...

Thanks so much Sweetie! Don't you remember back in the day when we had made a zillion bunnies...that's when you made me her. Hope you have a good rest of your night...talk to you tomorrow.
Hugs and much love...
Bobbi

Sarah said...

This is another beautiful piece! I love the flowers in the strap, it really does remind me of spring.

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Sarah, thanks so much! It really was a fun piece to make and it gives you a feeling of Spring when you see it. Thanks again and I hope your day is a beadiful one!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

beadbabe49 said...

I didn't realize this is one from your own stash...what a great idea! (and beautiful, of course!)
Hope you have a beady weekend...;)

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Bobby! I love what you've done with the focal and those flowers are such a lovely shape - they remind me of Mary Quant :)

Liz x

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Bobbi, thanks so much for stopping in, very nice to see you! Also, thank you so much! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your day!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Liz, thank you so much! Now that you mentioned Mary Quant, you're so right! I could see this piece being worn with a mini skirt or hot-pants! The colors fit right in that type of desin! Thanks...I would have ever thought of that until you mentioned it.
I hope that you have a great rest of your day!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi