Thursday 22 April 2010

2nd April Goal Completed -Sarah


I dug out a bag of hex beads and half a tube of matte frosted (one of my fave finishes) size 11's out of my stash late last week and was determined to bead until I had used them all up. I made strips of peyote which I zipped up and strung with strands between. I haven't explained that very well have I? I have a fair on Saturday so I am busy but after that I'll make another and take photo's and do some instructions because this was a really good stashbusting project! You can just keep going until all your beads have going, it's fun too. I actually counted and I had 5 seed beads left and 3 culls from the hex beads, result!

5 comments:

DVArtist said...

I really love this piece. You can wear it with anything. Well with any of my clothes. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

Liz said...

This is gorgeous Sarah and I love the colour! I'm a big fan of matt/frosted too, although I never used to be, the texture would set my teeth on edge...funny how your taste changes isn't it?

I'm looking forward to the instructions for this :)

Liz x

Bellesanbeaus said...

Miss Sarah...this is stunning...can't wait for the instructions! Good luck with you fair today and have a wonderful weekend. big hugs beth

Bobbi Ann said...

Sarah, this piece is so beautiful, I just love it! The colors are wonderful! I can't wait for the instructions for this piece! Hope your day is a beadiful one!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

Kitty Ballistic said...

Gorgeous, I love the colour, and I'm also a fan of matt/frosted seed beads too.