Sunday 4 April 2010

Book Project Goal 1 -Fail!

I started my shadow wave necklace but decided to unpick the start when I was about 7 inches in but I don't know what happened I tried to cut it and things went pear shaped. I then decided to try the Terracita bracelet with some swarovski crystals and glass pearls that I have had for ages. I decided to use nymo but forgot how much I hate working with it doubled, so I have decided to stop working on it. I will look through my stash later for a new goal. Let's hope this one will be more successful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear that both projects didn't go as planned, how frustrating :( Fingers crossed that you'll be lucky with the next goal.

I have a box full of stuff that I abandoned at some point. Sorting it out will be one of my future goals!

Liz x