Monday 24 May 2010

5th May Goal Complete - Sarah

I have quite a stash of delica beads that I haven't used in some time and some of them haven't even been opened. Well, we can't have that now can we? Making my Blue Jeans Butterfly for my Folksy summer swap partner reminded me how fabulous they are to work with, so I'm now on a mission to make 5 more beaded pendants with delica's by the end of this month. Yes, that's a lot but I figure I might as well aim high!

While routing through my 3 takeaway containers of delica's (they aren't all completely full, honest, I sort by colour. Of course we aren't mentioning the ones packed away upstairs, out of sight and all that), I came across this pretty mix that I bought in a frenzy when I realised that Hobbycraft in my town sold them. I wanted to take some photo's for the post below and thought these would make a pretty butterfly.
I am doing a craft fair on Saturday and wanted some more butterflies to take with me, I'd like a little grouping of them on my display. So here she is, I think she's pretty but needs some brighter friends to sit alongside her on my table. Watch this space....


5 comments:

Clair said...

These are sure to draw the crowds to your table. They are amazing!

Kitty Ballistic said...

Oh wow, that is so pretty. Beautiful mix of colours too. I am tempted to give brick stitch another go. I suppose if I get stuck halfway, I can use the two diamonds to make earrings, can't I? *obsessed with making earrings*

Liz said...

Gorgeous! And such a pretty colour :)

Helmitarha said...

That's so cute!

Crystal Zircon Ring said...

Great details about silver gold.
thanks for sharing this really the contant is
informative,interesting , motivative also which was i am looking for . please keep updating step by step .
Crystal Zircon Ring