Monday 5 July 2010

July Goals - Sarah

So, that really organised list of goals that I posted at the beginning of June? Didn't work out so well! In fact I didn't achieve any of them, so I have decided to take it one goal at a time for July as this has worked well for me in previous months.

My 1st goal is to complete the necklace that I started in June with the bronze & white beads and bronze wire. I have done quite a bit of it so this should be easily achievable as July promises to be almost as busy as June. A little teaser for you, I have made my own chain for this and it includes love knots which I just learned to do, I love them.

Keep tackling that bead stash!

Sarahx

3 comments:

Helmitarha said...

Good luck with your projects! Can't wait to see the end result! ;)

Sarah said...

Thank you!I hope I do better this month.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your finished necklace Sarah, the handmade chain sounds really interesting! :)