Monday 9 August 2010

Green and Purple {Monday Moodboard}

I'm sad to say that the lovely Clair has had to leave us due to other commitments. I'll be taking over the Monday Moodboard from today and this weeks Moodboard is one of my very favourite colour combinations - green and purple.

But it's not simply green and purple, there are lots of different shades that you can use in your project...amethyst, lilac and violet for the purples...emerald, apple, lime, mint and olive for the greens. Don't forget the shapes...circles, curves and straight lines. And materials which include glass, metal, stone and rubber.

Clockwise from top-left: Purple and Green...macro green eye with purple m.a.c. and ben nye eyeshadow...morris minor...Purple and Green.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with! You can email your photos to me at liz@thecrimsonmoon.co.uk or add them to our Flickr group pool (you'll need a Flickr account for this).

2 comments:

Sarah said...

They are beautiful! Very inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Oh darn, I have started my first goal but I think I might just have to have a go at this... too tempting lol. Lovely pictures, and I might just have an idea already, fingers crossed!