Monday 13 September 2010

Monday Moodboard Reveal - Grey, Silver & White

Before I show you the gorgeous jewellery inspired by last week's Monday Moodboard, here's another look at the mosaic...

Clockwise from top-left: Bead Horizon, Gandalf White Shores, Light, Cat.

The etheral grey, silver and white colour scheme proved very popular!

Sarah created this beautiful cocktail ring using grey seed beads and silver glass pearls...


I used glass pearls as well, combining them with a faceted crystal, tiny beaded beads and silver chain to make these miss-match earrings...


Maria chose to make earrings too and used pretty silver stars with haematite chips, cat's eye beads and seed beads...


And I'm very pleased to say that this week we have a beautiful piece created by one of our lovely blog readers, Arina Ozoliņa, again using pearls...




Thank you very much for joining in with us this week Arina!

Have you been inspired by this weeks colour scheme? We would love to show your photos on the blog, just email them to me at liz@thecrimsonmoon.co.uk or add them to our Flickr group pool and I'll show them on the blog.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, beautiful work ladies! This was such a lovely moodboard, Liz. Yay, how lovely to have our first reader participate, thank you Arina, I love your necklace, it looks like lots of fun to wear!

Anonymous said...

OOh, I like them all yet again, the ring is really classy, Liz's earrings are so pretty and Arina's necklace is lovely and eyecatching!

Thanks for a very special moodboard Liz! I'm having so much fun here:-D

Kitty Ballistic said...

Great work, ladies! I missed this week due to my holiday, but I promise I will try to make something for the next moodboard.