Tuesday 1 February 2011

February Moodboard

We had a huge response to last month's moodboard and saw some beautiful pieces made by our team and our lovely readers. I hope you will all love February's colour scheme and mosaic as much as the last one! This time I've chosen yummy chocolate brown and turquoise and there are many elements you can take from the images to inspire you...wood, metal, fabric, circles, spirals, stars, flowers, locks, time...to name just a few.


Clockwise from top-left: Time Spiral, Bright Turquoise Flowers in Brown Rings, Back to the Days of innoncence, The keyhole...

You can email your photographs to me at liz@thecrimsonmoon.co.uk or alternatively you can add them to our Flickr group pool. The deadline for entries is February 28th and a prize will be awarded randomly to one of our lucky entrants! We're looking forward to seeing what you create!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh yay! Brown & turquoise my fave ever combo! Thanks Liz, I'm excited now.

Autumn Weaves said...

OOOOO wow! gorgeous colours/..... goonna try this one....

Donna Sanders said...

Fab! I bought some things yesterday that were just made for this one. :0)

Mrs Cake said...

oh would you credit it, I have very pale versions of these very colours I was going to make something with (bought them last night at Bead and Banter at the LBS) but oh my gawd I do love this combination with a passion :D x

Lala Lampwork Beads said...

Gorgeous colours

Bead Queen said...

Fab colour combo this month! I cant wait to make something in these colours now. Awesome!

Nic :) said...

I have added something to the flickr pool already. I may be cheating though as it is an older piece that i created last year!
x

Bead Queen said...

that bracelet is stunning Nicola! I love this colour combo. I shall hopefully make mine tomorrow if i get time.

Nic :) said...

i think i should make something new too ... i have just the creation in mind to make :D
x

Lala Lampwork Beads said...

I have made something but new at this so will try and upload to flickr xx

Helen

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls! This is one of my favourite colour combos too :)

Anonymous said...

Oooo excellent - I'm actually working on a chocolate and turquoise bracelet at the moment.