Friday 30 September 2011

September Moodboard - And the winner is...

Thanks to everyone who joined in with our September moodboard, you all came up with such wonderful designs and a great mixture of pieces: cuffs, bracelets, brooches, earrings, pendants, necklaces and rings. Before I announce our lucky winner, here's a reminder of the challenge we set at the beginning of the month...

Clockwise from top-left: Autumn Treasures Ripe, Summer's Bounty, Beau, Pink Leaves.

And here's what everyone made!

Sarah



Anna



Janice 1



Tracy



Catherine





Dee



Jet



Janice 2



Faye



Carol



Dorisanne



Callatya




I'm using Random.org to randomly choose a name from the list and the beader who is in 1st position is...



Congratulations Jet, you're the winner of Sarah's fabulous kit!

Well I hope you've all enjoyed this months challenge, I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new moodboard and a very special prize for October!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jet, and your piece is beautiful! I must admit I was stumped for this Moodboard, but lovely to see all the mouthwatering fare in this post!:-D