Sunday 23 October 2011

Night and Day Earring Reveal 3

I have more beautiful eye candy to share with you from our Earring Swap today!

Lesley sent these 2 beautiful wirework designs to Gill,
OTTBS Earring swap From  Lesley Park  Day time

OTTBS earring swap from Lesley Park evening time

Dee sent these beadwoven beauties to Christine, the long pair are from an original Design by Deborah Roberti
Night & Day Earrings


I was lucky enough to receive these beautiful earrings from Donna, my two favourite colours!
Stellar Earrings

Crystal Cascade Earrings

Thank you to everyone who is participating in the swap, we are all having fun!

Happy beading,

Sarahx

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Those are all beautiful! Since I'm not very good at wirework, the first two really grabbed me. Good work everyone!

Anonymous said...

Wow, well done everyone, such fabulous work!