Sunday 3 June 2012

Leftovers Pattern Review - Kaleidoscope Quilt Cuff

This is the bracelet that inspired the theme of Leftovers for this month. The pattern is Kaleidoscope Quilt Cuff by Carole Ohl, Beadwork magazine issue Feb/Mar 10.


The components are each easy & very quick to make using peyote and herringbone, they take only 3 Swarovski Crystals each and look great in any mix of colours. This cuff is a great way to use up your odds & ends of crystals and delicas. The instructions are really easy to follow and the most difficult part of construction is choosing in which order to place the components, I spent ages arranging them in different orders to see how best I liked them! I think I would like to make a Kaleidscope Quilt necklace at some point.

4 comments:

Lois Moon said...

I loved making this cuff - it was fun to make and gets all sorts of compliments.

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing Sarah!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cuff Sarah. In fact I love it so much I've bought the digital copy of the back issue (after hunting all morning to make sure I don't actually have it) ;op
Gemxxx

Clair said...

Looking forward to seeing Gemma's take on the project as well. I might make a couple of these - think they'd look fantastic as pendants!