Welcome to the March challenge!
This month the challenge is Mad March Hair!
Please create a hair accessory using beads.
It could be an embellished hair grip, a hair band, a scrunchie or even a fascinator, anything goes as long as it can be worn in the hair!
This month our sponsor is Davida and she's offering £15 to spend in her online shop Old Bicycle Shop!
HOW TO ENTER:
Email a photograph of your entry to Sarah at email@example.com along with any other details we have asked for. The challenge runs until Midnight on Friday 31st March 2017 and the winner is drawn and announced the following day. You can email your entry at any time during the month. The challenge is open to beaders worldwide.
RULES & OTHER INFORMATION:
- Entries must have been started on or after March 4th 2017.
- You can make any type of hair accessory.
- You can use any craft technique but it must include beads.
- Your entry must be a finished piece.
- If your entry isn't your own design you must credit the original designer.
There is more detailed information on the challenge here but if you have any questions please leave a comment below or email us.